Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pls help me write your testimonials

Dear all,

I am in the process of writing your testimonials, which are really quite essential for your CV and your resume.

Apart from the info about your achievements in school (which I have), can you supply me with details like:

1) personal goals and dreams in life
2) external participation (especially in CIP related or work experience)
3) Achievements elsewhere
4) Personality traits which I might not know about!

Pls email me your details to davidthh@singnet.com.sg asap

Hope you are all thoroughly enjoying the freedom which you have awaited for so long.

Cheerio,
David Toh*

*marking the slow transition out of the 'Mr Toh' label :P

1 Comments:

Blogger HaWi3 said...

hey, no matter what, i think i'd still prefer to call you "Mr Toh". calling you by your christian name just doesnt fit at the moment. hahah. oh well..havent heard much from the rest since the storm aka the A's has dissipated. we really should hold a meeting of some sort. celebrate our comings and goings.

oh well, hope you guys are enjoying yourselves...lazing in the sun, listening to the waves..looking at hot babes n guys..wahhahha. aight. 'nuff of tt. cya guys in a bit.

never gone, never far
in my heart is where you are
always close everyday
every step along the way
even tho 4 now we've got to say gdbye
i know you will be 4eva in my life
never gone....

"if there's one thing i believe, i will see you somewhere down the road again..."

cheers n merry christmas to all! hav a gd new year! =)

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home